Friday, 5 September 2008

Interesting posts this week

I've been playing catch-up recently so I thought I would consolidate several blog posts into one by listing some interesting posts I have read this week.

In Why worry about Law Firm KM ROI Mary Abraham questions whether Knowledge Workers within Law Firms should stop worrying about demonstrating ROI for Knowledge Management.

Another post on the Above and Beyond KM blog that caught my eye was KM 2.0 Working Smarter this is actually a review of another post by Dave Pollard, which looks at the skills that Knowledge Workers are going to require in the 21st Century, thought provoking.

Things start to get even more personal with this post from the Anecdote blog on the Seven Personal Skills you need for effective collaboration. More next week.

No comments: